Blogs are great things to write, regardless of whether anyone reads them. They’re the only diary I’ve ever even semi-regularly kept. I’ve always hosted my own blogs and feel strongly that entrusting your autobiography only to Twitter and/or Facebook is a risky idea.
A number of blogs have accumulated over the years. They’re usually associated with some phase of my (our) life, and I like the idea of putting them in read-only/archive mode when appropriate.
- kalafut.net (formerly Brokenmold)
- My eponymous site, including a blog of opinions and tech odds and ends (2013–).
- Our retired family blog (2010–2015).
- Life after New Zealand (2008–2010).
- Chronicles of our New Zealand adventure (2005–2007).
* Archive/read-only mode